top of page
Watercolour paintings by Joan Wilson include only professional quality materials:
- Acid free mats.
- White core mat board unless specified.
- Custom cut bevel mat board.
- Heavy 300lb watercolour paper.
- Archival tapes and glues.
- Frames are personally selected by Joan.
- Hanging hardware installed.
- Professional grade heavy gauge wire.
- Eye screws or D-hooks.
- Professionally finished paper backing on all framed paintings.
- 2mm glass.
Commissions and custom projects are available by request. Please direct your inquiries to Joan. She will help navigate you through the process.
bottom of page